- Bookkeeping For Small Business: 5 Step Guide For Success!
- What Motor Expenses Can You Claim If You’re Self Employed?
- Our Top 3 Cloud Accounting Software Products For Small And Startup Business
- What Home Expenses Can You Claim If You’re Self Employed?
- 20 Reasons Why Your Social Media Campaign Hasn’t Worked
- Marketing Strategies: Twitter Drives Sales
- 7 Best Marketing Ideas For Small Business
- Effective Time Management For Small Business
- Cash Basis Accounting – Is It Helpful For My Small Business?
- 5 Benefits Of Cloud Accounting Software For Your Business
- Accountant or Chartered Accountant?
- Accounting Software for Small Business: Top 10 Useful Features
- How To Start A Business When You Are Employed
- 12 Ways To Increase Profit In Your Business
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Cloud Accounting Software Before Your Competitors Do
Time tracking – what’s the point? Your business success depends on how you spend your time and who you spend it with. Continue reading
A coach? Isn’t that for other people? Don’t misunderstand me, I love talking about my business. And I love learning. Books, blogs, webinars, you name it. I am always looking out for ways to improve and grow Accounts Resource.
But is that enough?
Habits definitely have a domino effect. Most noticeably bad habits. How is it that one bad habit leads to another? In my case it has been lack of exercise. Lack of exercise leads to lack of energy. Lack of energy leads to snacking. Snacking leads to lethargy, which leads to excuses not to exercise. Before you know where you are, two months have passed. Two months of a sedentary lifestyle and plenty of snacking. Continue reading
The Go To Expert is an excellent business book. If you want to be known as an expert, this book is for you. It works well for people who sell their time for a living, but it can work for anyone who wants to be known as an expert.
The Flat Rate VAT Scheme was designed to make life easier for small businesses. It’s great for businesses that have few expenses. It’s absolutely perfect for contractors who charge a day rate and only have travel expenses as costs.
Is your VAT taxable turnover less than £150,000? You may benefit by calculating your VAT payments as a percentage of your total VAT-inclusive turnover under the Flat Rate VAT Scheme. Continue reading
Comedian Jimmy Carr was mocked over it, Radio DJ Chris Moyles also failed spectacularly at it, Amazon, Google, Starbucks and Vodafone have all had a stab at it. So what chance have small business owners got to make legal, simple tax savings? Here’s our 3 step guide. Continue reading
Below is a handy list of everything you need to include so that you can get it right first time. Continue reading
- your sales are mainly to VAT registered businesses and you want to claim back VAT on your costs Continue reading