- Bookkeeping For Small Business: 5 Step Guide For Success!
- What Motor Expenses Can You Claim If You’re Self Employed?
- Our Top 3 Cloud Accounting Software Products For Small And Startup Business
- What Home Expenses Can You Claim If You’re Self Employed?
- 20 Reasons Why Your Social Media Campaign Hasn’t Worked
- 7 Best Marketing Ideas For Small Business
- Marketing Strategies: Twitter Drives Sales
- Cash Basis Accounting – Is It Helpful For My Small Business?
- Effective Time Management For Small Business
- 5 Benefits Of Cloud Accounting Software For Your Business
- Accountant or Chartered Accountant?
- How To Start A Business When You Are Employed
- Accounting Software for Small Business: Top 10 Useful Features
- 12 Ways To Increase Profit In Your Business
- Tax Tips: How To Check Your Dividend Is Legal
Category Archives: Startups
There are as many theories about the qualities of successful entrepreneurs as there are definitions of the word “entrepreneur.” I like the definition of the word “entrepreneur” put forward by Howard Stevenson, retired professor of entrepreneurship studies at Harvard Business School. … Continue reading
If like Mr Cake you are wondering how to start a business in your spare time, here is our 5 step guide. There are at least two advantages of starting a business while you are still employed. If your new … Continue reading
Why bother with a business bank account when you can use your personal bank account for free. Right? Wrong. You are better off with a business bank account. If your business is a Limited Company then it is a legal … Continue reading
“I don’t need an accountant just yet” is a familiar cry. So why is that some of our best startup business clients do so well and yet spend so little? Of course it is because they have the good advice … Continue reading
Winning a business award or just being a finalist is a perfect excuse to promote your business. But when it comes to business awards it’s not just winning that counts. Here are our 5 reasons why we firmly believe small … Continue reading
In the ‘good old days’ the onus on prompt payment was on the customer. That made it much easier for business owners to manage their cash flow.
You need a business plan. But where do you start? Wouldn’t it be easier if you had a business plan template to work with? This will ensure that all the relevant information is included.
Accounting software for small business can help you keep up to date in a cost efficient way. The more up to date you keep your management accounts, the clearer the picture you will have on the health of your business … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a start up business loan, it goes without saying that you will need to write a convincing business plan. This week I met with two delightful and very pro-active business bank managers, and one of the … Continue reading
Increasing numbers of women are setting up their own businesses. A recent survey of female entrepreneurs found the main reason is flexibility between work and family life. Numbers of new businesses in the UK as a whole are on the … Continue reading