- What Home Expenses Can You Claim If You’re Self Employed?
- Bookkeeping For Small Business: 5 Step Guide For Success!
- Marketing Strategies: Twitter Drives Sales
- 20 Reasons Why Your Social Media Campaign Hasn’t Worked
- Our Top 3 Cloud Accounting Software Products For Small And Startup Business
- What Motor Expenses Can You Claim If You’re Self Employed?
- Seven Startup Mistakes To Avoid
- 7 Best Marketing Ideas For Small Business
- Perseverance Is Key To Business Success
- 12 Ways To Increase Profit In Your Business
Tag Archives: business startups
Start-up businesses were given a £69 million boost yesterday by Prime Minister, David Cameron. The money will help aspiring entrepreneurs who have a passion or a hobby that they can turn into a business. This extra funding, which will create tens … Continue reading
Green Light for StartUp Loans! StartUp Loans has been launched today, 28th May 2012. This is a collaboration between StartUp Britain and the Department for Business. This video clip of Lord Young below explains the project:
1. Drop off parking If you have large, heavy and bulky items for your stand, and are arriving by road to an unfamiliar venue, make enquiries before you arrive on how to find the drop off parking. Sounds obvious in … Continue reading
Earnest is a totally FREE and super simple financial record keeping app for UK small businesses, startups and the self-employed who need to track income and expenses and want to know how much tax they owe.
A brand new business exhibiting at The Business Show! What a crazy idea! Don’t you need to get established first? Have a heap of testimonials shouting about your fantastic service? Last December when I signed the contract to exhibit at … Continue reading
Many small businesses start life with their income and expenses on a spreadsheet. As your business grows or if you register for VAT you will have to consider using a software package for your accounts. We are often asked which … Continue reading
Do you want to increase your business profits? And what is the difference between successful business people and those that are living in hope that things will improve? Here are 12 ways to increase profit in your business: 1. Believe In Yourself! “Whether you think … Continue reading
1. Commit To Having A Business Plan. “He who fails to plan is planning to fail.” Winston Churchill. Over two-thirds of owner-managed companies with a turnover of £10 million and below do not have a plan at all. This … Continue reading